Thank you's all around to every who wished me a happy birthday, I got so many, I feel loved
And an even bigger THANK YOU to those who bought me subscriptions, I really appreciate it
- I have a blue/yellow themed shoot with crazy make-up and a Halloween wig for you guys, I'll start posting those tonight
- Then I have some every-day kind of photos that McCall took of me in Boston that I'll be using for my new IDs.
- And I've been given two suggestions that I'll be doing next month:
. A vampire shoot
. A tribal inspired shoot
- I also have a shadows and lace kind of idea that I'm going to have Jake shoot of me
- Started posting an amazing face/make-up shoot I had with McCall in Boston, so please check those out.
- Next will be a purple/blue shoot of McCall's sister Morgan
- Then a few more of McCall
- A geek-chic shoot of Jamie and Abby
- A new fashion shoot of Jacqui (I managed to snag her out of her busy schedule!
So I have a lot lined up, just might take me a while to get it all polished and posted, but sit tight!
I had a great birthday week. I had a little family dinner on Thursday, delicious Thai food
, then I saw Black Swan on Saturday (my actual birthday) and that was weird and crazy and disturbing, but still somehow managed to be good, and last night I had my favorite at the Cheesecake Factory in the Grove with Jamie, Ashley, and my friend Megan (who I'm doing a shoot with tomorrow!). Tons of fun
Thanks again everyone! And thanks for voting on my hair colors, even though some of you have serious problems following directions lol I'm either doing black or red at this point. We'll see.
From Jake and Jamie:
CSS made by `TwiggyTeeluck
Brushes by ~gvalkyrie